LS10Dolby® ATMOS, DTS:X™, Auro-3D®, Dirac Live®
The Datasat LS10 represents a breakthrough in audio processor technology. It is the first home cinema processor to deliver high end audio features at a price point for a wide range of home cinemas and media rooms.
Sound…as the filmmakers intended.
To bring high end functionality within reach of more home cinemas, the Datasat LS10 focuses solely on the features required to deliver the cutting edge of motion picture sound. Supports the latest sound formats including Dolby® ATMOS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X™, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS Neo:X. The LS10 has also has an option to include Auro-3D® bringing fully immersive Surround Sound to a home audience with speaker configurations up to 13.1.
With precise control of each of its 15 channels and superior bass management, the Datasat LS10 ensures high quality sound that is rich, textured and realistic. Its range of remote control options – including iOS and Android devices – places this audio power at the user’s fingertips.
In addition to unbeatable reproduction of the latest movie and music releases, the Datasat LS10 intelligently enhances the enjoyment of game playing and streaming live sport to become the cornerstone of the ideal home entertainment system.
Features and Benefits
Dirac Live® Room Optimization
The Datasat LS10 now supports Dirac Live® Room Optimization to achieve the best possible listening environment.
15 channels of digital audio
The Datasat LS10 supports the latest 3D sound formats with speaker configurations up to 13.1.
Extensive equalization functionality
The Datasat LS10 delivers precise control with 10 band parametric EQ for each individual channel.
Wide-ranging sound format support
Now supporting Dolby ATMOS®, DTS:X® and Auro-3D®.
Superior bass management
User-adjustable bass control with low and high pass filters.
The LS10 features an upgradeable video card now with 4K Ultra HD pass-through and HDCP 2.2 support. HDR Video (7 in / 2 out).
Ease of management
A range of Remote and Network Control options including VNC for iOS and Andriod devices.
Stylish front plate dsign makes the LS10 ideal for in-room as well as rack mounted installations.
Digital Audio Decoders
• Dolby® ATMOS
• Dolby® Digital Plus
• Dolby® Pro Logic® IIz
• Dolby® TrueHD
• DTS-HD Master Audio™
• DTS Neo:X™
Analog Audio Outputs:
• Channels: 15
• Balanced (can be connected unbalanced or single ended)
• Connectors: 15 XLR
• Level: 300mV with Fader at 7, +26dBu max (balanced)
• 10-band parametric EQ
• Adjustable from 20 to 20kHz, gain+/-6dB i•0.1dB steps
• Q range from 0.7 to 5
• Full or adjustable high pass settings for screen and surround speakers
• Adjustable low pass filter for subwoofers
• Support for 0 to 2 subwoofers
front view – black (LS10 not available in silver)
- 3/4 side view
- rear panel view – with zoom capability
- close-up of HDMI input/output connections – this is big deal since the unit is now updated to the latest HDMI spec
- Internal photos – its a beauty inside and we should show that off
Individual Channel Delays:
• •0 – 100ms
• 0 –100msNote: Total delay per channel not to exceed 100ms
• RS232 DB9
• 10/100Mbps Ethernet
• VNC control including by iOS and Android devices
• Crestron Integrated Device
• IR Remote
• 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, autoswitching
• Power consumption TBA
• UL CB Scheme
• FCC Part 15, subpart B Class B
• RoHS compliant
All product specifications subject to change without notice. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
LS10 home cinema processor with Auro-3D datasheet
LS10 home cinema processor datasheet